Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Student Info/Sign Out Binder

Using last school year as a learning experience, I decided to create a Student Information and Sign Out binder. This binder will hold information about each student: parents names, phone number, address, emergency contact information, pick up information, allergies, etc. I will also create sign out sheets (to be posted later as a free attachment for you to use/adjust to your needs) where each child will need to signed out at dismissal.

This wall of the information will be in one place and I can carry it with me during fire drills or other school emergencies.

Binder from Walmart, stick on letters from Dollar Tree. I don't recommend these letters, though. They don't seem to be that sticky and I feel like they will come off easily :/

No comments:

Post a Comment